Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

Dear Santa I’m sorry I ate all your cookies my blood sugar shirt

Do you ever feel like you could eat a whole batch of brownies or a whole box of cookies? Dear Santa I’m sorry I ate all your cookies my blood sugar was low shirt. There’s a reason for that. It’s not about self-discipline. You just might be addicted to sugar and it’s so easy to break this addiction! So back off those processed and sugary junk foods or drinks. It’s so easy to make brownies or cookies or pancakes with real ingredients. I do it all the time! Be sure to include fat, protein, and whole foods carbohydrates in each meal and try to start your day with a clean and nutritious breakfast. Eating a nutritious meal will help steady your blood sugar levels.
Dear Santa I'm sorry I ate all your ccoies my blood sugar Longsleeve Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt