Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

I’m a October queen I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet shirt

Wolf says lead from the heart. I’m a October queen I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet the funny and crazy and the side you never want to see shirt, so no one gets left behind. The leader is always in the back, watching all, the flanks and protecting the rear…pups protected in the middle. Wolf teaches us the instinct, partnership, community, protection, patience, calmness, alertness, leadership, and how to be a loving teacher. I’m still sad that I lost the necklace with Kaya’s ashes this last June. It was all I could carry of her. I hugged a brother and it got caught in his backpack buckle or a button and we were surprised the chain didn’t break only it had. When I filled the vial with teeny spoonfuls of ashes in a sacred way.
I'm a October queen I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt