Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 10, 2018

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows shirt

I sometimes wonder if I had the last ounce of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows shirt had now back then, would I still have made the same decision. Would I still choose to come to Deathly Hallows despite all the implications it may bring? Would I have given up my two story house if I knew I was going to end up in a humble two bedroom flat? Probably not. But what’s done is done and dwelling on the past too much will not bring me any luck. I should find the strength in me to let it go and move on. As one of my favorite quotes from the movie Harry Potter. The past is history and the future is a mystery and the present is a gift.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt