Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 10, 2018

To my daughter you are Gryffindors loyal like a Hufflepuff shirt

The one constant in my life has been To my daughter you are Gryffindors loyal like a Hufflepuff wise like a Ravenclaw cunning like a Slytherin and loved more than you will ever know shirt. By now we are like bad roommates who know the other exists, but no longer speak and rarely see each other. Still, we are controlled by the constant presence of the other. A fact I just accept as there is no treatment or cure that works for me. However, when I look back I do see times where I was momentarily happy or at least distracted enough to not know the difference and that is when I make other people smile with my silly stories, laugh at my bad “oyaji*” jokes or by just listening to whatever is on their mind.
To my daughter you are Gryffindors loyal like a Hufflepuff Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt