Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

If I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt

I remember waking up in the middle of the night to my phone just ringing If I’m drunk it’s my sister’s fault shirt, sweater. Since the word was all second hand many just heard the name Jason and thought it was possibly me. I had likely 16 people calling frantically. No facts were clear. Only that a group of our friends had been in a horrible accident. Two families have suffered many years now because of the selfless act of one person. I say all this because of what I personally experienced from him in just a few short years is just a snippet of what he could have given others for the rest of his life. But because of the choice of one person, we didn’t get to experience that.
If I'm drunk it's my sister's fault Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt