Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

Americans stand for the Flag to honor those who died for it shirt

We stand for the flag today, I don’t kneel real Americans stand for the Flag to honor those who died for it shirt. We stand for the flag not to focus on what divides us but on what unites us, which is being American. We stand for the flag not to pledge allegiance to a president, but to honor the reality that we have an elected president and not a lifetime king. I have my own opinion about standing for the National Anthem. That opinion comes from being taught that it is just what you do. Before any event, you are asked to stand for the National Anthem, so we stand. So, today, I decided I would research why we are asked or expected to do so. So, whether you agree or not, here are some facts, not opinions.
Americans stand for the Flag to honor those who died for it Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt