Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Hector Salamanca ding ding ding ding ding shirt

I am a licensed agriculturist and what is my goal? Hector Salamanca ding ding ding ding ding shirt, sweater to the education process that takes place at the farmer level. We also have this pedagogy but we are more on adult teaching that focuses on rural folks, homemakers and especially farmers. It was never my dream before but you know what? I am already dreaming of engaging in agri-business, in actual farming, in producing crops because I am inspired by those who are posting their harvests on facebook. I am sharing this dream because this can be your dream too. For those students who feel discouraged and loses confidence, this is for you. Some of you might start to think like you have chosen a wrong path, I tell you, it is the best decision you have ever made.
Hector Salamanca ding ding ding ding ding Youth Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt