Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

Thankful grateful blessed auntie shirt

Bubba is doing ok, a little more progress each day, Thankful grateful blessed auntie shirt. He had to go back to the hospital for a week, but they got him patched up and he is at the Skilled Nursing Facility for a week or so now just to get him some more PT and Speech Therapy and then will be coming home. Thank you for all of your prayers and good thoughts, they are working. I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to respond to all of your messages yet ~ please know that they have made my heart so glad and are so appreciated. I’m exhausted, but feeling blessed. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! The 3rd floor here I am. The day was better than I imagined, lots of love, lots of support.
Thankful grateful blessed auntie Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt