Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Merry Christmas Y’all shirt

Who is going to believe an ex-con? no one is going to believe Merry Christmas Y’all shirt. You going to be the biggest joke from being a feared and respected notorious Gangster to being a preacher what a joke! Dawn was still out. When you were in jail I was the one watching over you, I protected you I stood by you and made sure that other prisoners fear you and this is how you show your gratitude towards me? Christianity is going to make you poor? I could’ve made you rich, given you more power if only you stayed faithful to me! Now, look at you what are you even doing for a living? You the biggest joke. I know all about it, if you don’t want any drama and if you don’t want Nomvelo getting hurt and hating you.
Merry Christmas Y'all Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt