Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

I’m an December woman I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet shirt

I turn and see a lone white flower, protesting the cold snap of Autumn. I’m an December woman I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet the funny and crazy and the side you never want to see shirt, amongst the dead, dry grass and neighboring weeds. Only I notice that it’s the bloom of a weed, still lovely in its strife for life. I find 3 Brother Crow feathers instead, no surprise, and satisfied for the reminder. I find a place to plant my flag my tag at the base of a junior Cedar. I like to think someone will find them someday and wonder. My phone beeps, twice, and I’m obligated-torn from the pages for a moment. Just to check. It could be HIM. It Could be “work.” It’s neither, but a sweet, heartfelt message from another divine soul, Ricardo Simoes.
I'm an December woman I have 3 sides the quiet and sweet Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt