Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

I’m a November girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve shirt

When my mom passed away, I’m a November girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve shirt. I lost my smile and my love for life. Being 19 and losing your mom, it’s a big deal. I have mourned her 11 years, and in that time, I lost myself. A lot of people think I chose Herbalife for weight loss, and yes though partially true, my story with Herbalife goes deeper. My mom introduced me to Herbalife when I was 10 years old. Little did she know, 20 years later, I would choose it as my career. Little did I know, it would also help heal me & my pain. Being in this business, you start to work on your mind. This last year, I have been able to break through so much that I was holding onto.
I'm a November girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt