Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

Once a nurse always a nurse get out of nursing it’s like the mafia shirt

I am honestly at the breaking point Once a nurse always a nurse no matter where you go or what you do you can never truly get out of nursing it’s like the mafia shirt. Well, this should not be the nature of the relationship between the nurse and the patient. This is something we didn’t talk about at nursing school, and it can be quite traumatizing for young nurses. I am also so very lucky to live full-time with my three beautiful children who I know will use my examples, both good and bad, as the foundation for their spectacular future. But, selfishly I wonder about me. What about me?
Once a nurse always a nurse get out of nursing it's like the mafia Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Once a nurse always a nurse get out of nursing it’s like the mafia shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt