Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

I am spoiled granddaughter I have a freaking awesome grandpa shirt

Gramps – I tried to come to see you once more, but I am spoiled granddaughter I have a freaking awesome grandpa he is a little bit crazy and scares me sometimes shirt. The good news is that the last time I saw you, you were really happy. You were laughing and giving grandma kisses and singing proudly. I was very happy to see you in a good mood, so I took that beautiful picture of you and gram. The tongue out is a perfect touch – totally encompasses your personality. It’s a great last memory. And I know I lost my grandpa a while ago. It was hard going through life seeing you forget who I was. But even still, you were so loving and charismatic. Your spirit was so beautiful.
I am spoiled granddaughter I have a freaking awesome grandpa Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt