Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

This year instead of gifts I’m giving everyone my opinion get excited shirt

Friends! There are 10 days until my birthday and I’m collecting gifts! This year instead of gifts I’m giving everyone my opinion get excited shirt or going out and spending hundreds of dollars on Übers and drinks and food and excess (which is fun, don’t get me wrong), I’d rather spend that money on something that doesn’t give me a headache/stomachache the next day. If you can spare just $34, because I’m turning 34, you can give me a wonderful gift and help so many people in need. A child sits in a classroom. She is confused, nervous and unsure of herself. She wants to do her best, but she does not know how. Her teachers are caring and want her to succeed.
This year instead of gifts I'm giving everyone my opinion get excited Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt