Chủ Nhật, 28 tháng 10, 2018

Jingle balls Christmas shirt

Anyway, back to my story. Because, while I call myself a Jingle balls Christmas shirt, sweater, I would like to believe that I’m a story-teller. Another truth that I know, but which was held up for my reflection, is the fact that a story has a beginning, a middle, and an end, but comedy only has a Jingle balls, and a tense one at that, plus a middle, which is usually a surprising way of looking at the tension, thus the laugh. Jingle balls have the job of taking the reader on a journey while the comedian only has to build up a bit of stress and then allow you to release it with a laugh.
Jingle balls Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jingle balls Christmas shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt