Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 10, 2018

Jamie Sam Heughan shirt

There is just not one man who could play it better! Sam Vaughan thanks for being our Jamie Sam Heughan shirt. Thank you, thank you, thank you for finding this wonderful young man for us. This is why my favorite books in the series are the ones at Fraser’s Ridge. Both solid interviews with you and Cait. I love when they focus on the actual show, as well as when the interviewer clearly knows the show and the books. Well done! She has close female relationships and is a powerful influence in the community. I can’t wait for this part of the story to come to the screen. I wish all interviews were like this. I love that you were given time to talk about Jamie.
Jamie Sam Heughan Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jamie Sam Heughan shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt