Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Fa-la-la-la-la Valhalla-la Christmas shirt

They both made me laugh to in tears, Fa-la-la-la-la Valhalla-la Christmas shirt, sweater tricks of the trade & stuff I could not even start to mention, that it is no wonder that I’ve turned out the way I am. I miss going to your house and the first thing you ask is ‘do you have anything to tell grandad?’ before you listen so attentively as I tell you about my day because you were genuinely interested. I miss how proud you were of everything I did whether it be at school, or when I did my blogging, or at college and at work. I miss your laugh that we could hear all around the house. I miss your smile which lit up the room. I miss your socks with sandals and your denim dungarees. I miss your jokes no matter how rude they were.
Fa-la-la-la-la Valhalla-la Christmas Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt