Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 10, 2018

Christmas movies pajamas hot cocoa best day ever shirt

They always call me below the belt names. Christmas movies pajamas hot cocoa best day ever shirt, sweater is thicker than my body fats. Sometimes their ‘jokes’ make me cry instead of the smile. They don’t know how painful it is to be called “baby” in the public. It’s like you’re being stripped for the people to laugh with. When commuting, they would look at me like I have done a terrible thing. In school, my classmates always make fun of me. They would call me a useless giant piece of fat occupying space. That I am just a useless shit. They don’t know how painful it is. That the laugh I give them every time they make fun of me is real tears every night.
Christmas movies pajamas hot cocoa best day ever Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt