Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 10, 2018

We lived in the murder house we escaped the asylum shirt

I wanted to share something very personal with all of you. We lived in the murder house we escaped the asylum we protect the coven we attended the freak show shirt. I only knew my brother’s friends who were seniors and the four freshmen who also went to my high school from my 8th-grade class. This girl was sweet but sad. She was crying. I asked her what was wrong. Little did I know that her answer would have taken hours to explain. But I pushed – and didn’t want to leave until she told me what was wrong. She said she didn’t know where she was going to sleep that night. I said, my name is Sissy and you don’t know me, but you can come to my house this weekend. My brother is a senior and will meet us after school and drive us home.
We lived in the murder house we escaped the asylum Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt