Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 10, 2018

I’m sellin soft dick $5 sober D*** $125 drunk D*** $300 shirt

It is not my intention to change others in the literal sense. Instead, I’m sellin soft dick $5 sober D*** $125 drunk D*** $300 high D*** $375 high and drunk D*** 500 and a box 01 fruit snacks shirt, and trust that others will see the value in my character. I am positive, energetic, giving, compassionate and motivated. These are the qualities that I present to my students, parents and colleagues. This is the change I am in this world. I trust that presenting myself in this manner and effective teaching will translate into students that will achieve their fullest potential. The rewards for me come from the simple things; a smile when you know a student is no longer struggling.
I'm sellin soft dick $5 sober D*** $125 drunk D*** $300 Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt