Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 10, 2018

I don’t know Margo shirt

We’ve been back since about 5 pm but I don’t know Margo shirt. She wanted to run all over. She has a lot of stitches and is bleeding a little still. Dr said that was ok. I wanted to thank you all again for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. As soon as we get the biopsy results I’ll let y’all know. I know Margo and Medimix were so popular amongst us girls when we were growing up; for those growing pains called body acne and boils. I know those Soaps are still very popular. But my personal favorite? The Mysore Sandal Soap! During the Summer and Monsoons, it’s still my (secret) Soap of choice. I simply love the deep, sweet, old-world sensuality of the scent.
I don't know Margo Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: I don’t know Margo shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt