Chủ Nhật, 21 tháng 10, 2018

I am a grumpy veteran I was born in December I’m allergic to stupidity shirt

I am a grumpy veteran I was born in December I’m allergic to stupidity shirt. They seem like the perfect Vegas act that could go on and on for a very long time. Loved the show this year more than any other. One of the best in the world ever performed. The team works, the twist and turn are so perfect! Watching them you would bite your lips when they threw, turned and twisted the child, but they are always so perfect, so well calculated that nothing is amiss! Best show I have ever watched and they deserve to be the winner! This performance was absolutely the best in the show. I hope they get the recognition they deserve on a big stage!
I am a grumpy veteran I was born in December I'm allergic to stupidity Ladies tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt