Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Beauty and the beast Basketball beauty shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I notice the tiny bugs and the giant Beauty and the beast Basketball beauty shirt. Because you taught me to slow down to notice and see, really see life. When I stopped trying to change you, you changed me. For the better. She stopped suddenly and said she needed to sprinkle cinnamon on top. I was about to say, We don’t have time when I noticed the way she was waiting, expecting, hoping for that cinnamon. I stayed quiet as Basketball beauty walked over to the spices and explained, Grandma, sprinkled cinnamon on my applesauce last time she was Basketball beauty. It tasted so good. I did not know this about my mom. The thought of this interaction between my mom and my child softened my heart.
Beauty and the beast Basketball beauty V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Beauty and the beast Basketball beauty shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt