Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

I swim like an old woman try to keep up shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I make the mistake of trying to be perfect and failing daily! I swim like an old woman try to keep up shirt of mistakes and end up crying instead of laughing. As a brand new parent, who just went back to work and shares her home with an amazing husband and three spoiled fur babies, I am going to try really hard to take your advice and say Good enough for today. You truly speak to each person’s soul from your own with your innate empathy. Thank you for the gifts of story and inspiration that you shared with us! Snuggle with each child for five minutes when they first wake up. Thank you for your love and support.
I swim like an old woman try to keep up V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I swim like an old woman try to keep up shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt