Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I sat down with a daunting stack of Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt. When it came to my address, I could not remember my zip code. I thought and thought but can touch my boobs. Tears welled up in my eyes because stress and worry and not knowing can mess with your mind. I texted my husband. I told him I got lost and my mind was fuzzy. He gave me our zip code and said, I’m sorry a bad day. Are you okay? That’s when I looked down can touch my boobs. They’ve filled out a lot of medical paperwork lately. They’ve been poked and prodded with a lot of needles lately. They’ve reached for a lot of unfamiliar hands donned in surgical gloves lately.
Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt