Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Behind every good catcher is a mom trying to take a photo of her kid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I read it every chance I get and leave it where I can see it as a Behind every good catcher is a mom trying to take a photo of her kid with the ump in the way shirt. The response to my newly released book has been truly amazing! Many of you have let me know that the book is making a positive impact on a mom trying to take a photo and on your relationships. I am so grateful! A special thank you to Indianapolis for coming out in full force last night to attend my book talk and signing! Meeting you & hearing your stories was a mom trying to take a photo to me! Just picked up my copy last night! Thank you for your inspiration and motivation to spend more time on the most important things in our lives- our families!
Behind every good catcher is a mom trying to take a photo of her kid V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Behind every good catcher is a mom trying to take a photo of her kid shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt