Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

Texas the balls of America shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Today I want to love you by Texas the balls of America shirt. It isn’t easy to admit the fake listening face, the multi-tasking hands, the impatient voice, or the moving-target self yet, the truth hurts, but the truth heals. I’ll never forget the day I realized this unhappy version of myself was becoming the norm who Texas the balls was and who my America and spouse would someday remember after I was gone. I didn’t want to be remembered that way. And over time, Texas the balls learned that a little listening, a little stillness, a little softness, and a little patience only cost a few minutes of my time, but the positive results of these actions can last a lifetime, maybe even longer. Little daily gestures of love, patience, and presence become who you are now and how you will someday be remembered.
Texas the balls of America V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Texas the balls of America shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt