Thứ Hai, 18 tháng 2, 2019

I hope you understand I’m too old to pretend I like you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Although it was many years ago that I hope you understand I’m too old to pretend I like you shirt. I have many wonderful memories of feeling that way. Now I have that blessing x 6 with my grandchildren! As my husband and I sit with the television off and talk about everything from the antics of our children to how far we’ve come together, I realize: This is a Sunset Moment. I would also add to the answer to your husband’s question is that you are putting yourself out there with your eyes and heart open, looking for and ready to accept people just as they are. I’m too old to pretend time and time again. My highly distracted years cost me many precious moments.
I hope you understand I'm too old to pretend I like you V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I hope you understand I’m too old to pretend I like you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt