Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 2, 2019

Dragon August burns red shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’m good at pushing myself beyond Dragon August burns red shirt. I’m good at sacrificing sleep and powering through the pain. I’m good at holding up the weight of the world. I smashed a casserole dish into big, jagged shards during one of those breakdown moments. And when I did, I scared my child. I scared myself. I felt deep remorse that I’d let myself get to that fragile state despite what I knew about the importance of self-care. That night I went to my child’s room to ask for forgiveness. I didn’t handle the situation well. I think it’s because I’m not taking good care of myself lately,” I realized and admitted all at once.
Dragon August burns red V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Dragon August burns red shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt