Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

100 magical days of school and loving it shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Once again, you so beautifully remind us of the 100 magical days of school and loving it shirt. The small acts of selflessness and love to make a difference. As a mother who stays home and doesn’t currently hold a job outside of the house, I struggle fairly often with negative thoughts about how much or little of an impact I’m actually making. I try not to rely so much on verbal affirmation from others, but some days are so rough! Thank you so much for the love and encouragement you share in your posts. When I read what you write, it becomes easier for me to return my focus to the big picture, and to keep putting one foot in front of the other for love to be a light to my children and others around me.
100 magical days of school and loving it V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt