Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

I ran into Tammy Faye at the mall shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I just read this, and it made me think of our conversation I ran into Tammy Faye at the mall shirt. Those are my favorite words. You have encouraged my writer’s heart this morning, Bridget. I am so sorry to hear this, Stacy. So thankful you saw the light dimming from your son and are taking steps to build him back up. Thank you for choosing love. I’m a new mom and find myself sometimes headed down roads I don’t like roads of self-belittling, impatience, or perfectionism and your words help remind me to make the small alterations in my course needed to keep me headed in the direction I want to be. Thank you for letting me know. You are starting early on this life-enhancing journey and that is truly significant!
I ran into Tammy Faye at the mall V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt