Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

Asap Rocky shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Sometimes the hardest part is recognizing that you are Asap Rocky shirt. Sitting in a friend’s garden shortly before he suddenly and unexpectedly died, there were butterflies everywhere. His was just that kind of garden. Now, with him gone, I make sure I look for butterflies, everywhere! I’m guilty of getting defensive when it’s brought to my attention that I’m spending too much time on tech but I end up being thankful for that slap of awareness that brings me back to what matters most. Recently, I noticed a drift in my teenage daughter. Just a few months ago, she and I talked honestly and factually about the teen brain and electronic devices.
Asap Rocky V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt