Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes shirt, hoodie, sweater


If you haven’t had the opportunity to see Bitch please I’m so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes shirt put it on your list. They do not disappoint. Amazing message as always thank you for sharing your words you have a way of speaking just what I need to hear just when I need to hear it. Last night, I thought of you. The one living with a choice you’re pretty sure was the wrong one, but you’re hopeful that it’s not too late to make things right. It was midnight, and everyone in my house was asleep. But I sat in the quiet of my bathroom, and I thought of you. I felt your pain and your questions and your doubt as if they were my own.
Bitch please I'm so fucking fabulous I pee glitter shit cupcakes V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt