Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 1, 2019

Dwight Schrute my heart beets only for you shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I don’t remember dates, but I remember Dwight Schrute my heart beets only for you shirt. This probably explains why I’ve always used photos to motivate myself to become an improved version of myself. Wearing my smallest size ever, I’d taken a ferry to Bainbridge Island that day with my mom and sister. I’d twisted my hair back with butterfly clips. When my mom expressed worry about me that day, I got defensive and pushed her and the pain away. I remember seeing that picture when I opened the kitchen cabinet to retrieve a snack for my daughter before we went to a party. I remember the off-the-shoulder dress I begrudgingly settled on and my unloving response to my husband saying I was beautiful.
Dwight Schrute my heart beets only for you V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt