Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 1, 2019

Boymom life yes they are all mine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’ve been nursing a sprained right wrist, which is Boymom life yes they are all mine shirt for the last two weeks. I have a few pieces I wrote before the sprain, which I’ll post soon. How are the girls doing? I’ve been praying for both of them as well as for you. You’ve been a true blessing in my life ever since I first read your blog three and a half years ago. This is going to get me through a day I wasn’t sure I could get up for. Thank you. Yes! I have made a very conscious effort to repeatedly make this message loud and clear with my children, and I think they feel and appreciate it. I owe it to you, Rachel, for my understanding of just how important this is.
Boymom life yes they are all mine Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt