Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 1, 2019

Cat I get up early or I get up friendly shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I need this as a printable or printed poster for Cat I get up early or I get up friendly shirt. Just emailed it to my husband to print at work tomorrow. I need multiple copies all around my house. Remembering that’s my baby and other people are someone’s baby is instant perspective for me. Thanks, Rachel for the timely post. Just smile, even through the heartache, even through the tears. I think you are just so amazing. I feel like every one of your posts helps my life so directly. How did you know what my Monday morning was like today? I hate needing to wait until later to have the do-over. She had so much to tell us about the memorials, the statues, the skyscrapers, the shows, and the people she saw.
Cat I get up early or I get up friendly Sweater

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt