Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 1, 2019

I am a Veteran like my father before me shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I love the words of your little Noticer – wise, sensitive, intuitive – I am a Veteran like my father before me shirt at my heartstrings daily. Kind people need kindness just as much as everybody else. Basically, we all need kindness. You are a gift. Thank you for reminding that we can be a gift of love and kindness to the world. One blessing at a time. It’s good to see the beauty in everyone. And sharing kindness is a blessing. On Saturday morning, I announced that I’d like to have strawberry shortcake for my dessert. This surprised my family. In my fifteen years as a mom, I’ve never requested this treat. I couldn’t pinpoint why I just knew it sounded really good. It was what I wanted and almost felt like what I needed.
I am a Veteran like my father before me Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt