Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 1, 2019

I’m either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking shirt

You a brave, thoughtful woman. I’m either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking Pepsi shirt to hear this today after another struggle in a year’s long situation with extended family. While I know in my heart that there are some I need to just fully move away from, there are others that I believe want to find this common ground again. Thank you for the glimmer of hope! This is one of the most powerful and inspiring posts you’ve written, Rachel. It’s outta the ballpark for describing where our nation is today. I am sharing this with the hope this will help others with the healing process during a time of dramatic changes. Love you lady and keep fighting the good fight, I am right beside you!
I'm either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Pepsi about to drink Pepsi thinking about drinking shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt