Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 1, 2019

If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Happiness is letting go of what you assume your life is If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt, and sincerely appreciate it for everything that it is. So, relax. Breathe deep let go, and just live right now in the moment.  When I read the words on the pages, I feel like I’m having an enlightening heart-to-heart conversation with wise and loving mentors. Sometimes it started a conversation; other times it didn’t, but I always loved seeing that tiny flash of relief on that pained face. Every time I read each of your posts they are so timely and gifts to my soul that I am so very grateful to reopen again and again.


Buy this shirt: If I’m drunk it’s my camping friends fault shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt