Thứ Bảy, 19 tháng 1, 2019

It doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


When asked how he was doing, It doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this vintage shirt, I’m doing great. I lost my home, my car, my place of work, but I have my family; I have the people I love. We are going to be just fine. There are some things you just can’t put a price on. Pushing back the distractions that steal our focus from what really matters is not easy, but it is vital to being a present and joyful participant of our one precious life. When I need a reminder, I just open Avery’s happy drawer where she keeps that picture, now seven years old. I am so grateful for the lessons of my child – the one who looked at a bad school picture and saw something you can’t put a price on.
It doesn't get Eddie Vedder than this vintage Hoodie

Buy this shirt: It doesn’t get Eddie Vedder than this vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt