Thứ Ba, 1 tháng 1, 2019

Sunflower girl you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Sending you strength, love, and light as Sunflower girl you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt with your husband’s health. So much love to you and your precious family, dear Corie. I am thankful to walk beside you. Lean on me, sister. Last night my 6 years old read to himself. He has not mastered the reading silently. So, while he was in bed and I sat in the other room, small house, I listened to him read these books. It took him a bit. But the accomplishment of a kindergartener was huge. But it was also everyday ordinary extraordinary. Oh I want, I want to be everything you write about.
Sunflower girl you may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one Sweater

Buy this shirt: Sunflower girl you may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt